We love animals, but please understand that in the interest of the playing children in the park, we cannot allow dogs inside – no matter what breed, size or age.
The park can be used by wheelchairs but does not have paved areas, the ground is level however. There is a wheelchair-accessible bathroom as well as a diaper-changing station.
The paths of the corn maze can be used by strollers and wheelchairs without problems.
Almost all of the attractions are included in the ticket price. Not included are the following:
- Viking Swing – 1 Euro (or a free-ride ticket)
- Roundabout for kids – 1 Euro (or a free-ride ticket)
- Trampolin – 1 Euro (or a free-ride ticket)
- Waterbomb-Slingshots – 10 baloons for 1 Euro (you may not bring your own waterballoons)
- Marbles for the Murmellaborium – 20 for 1 Euro (you can bring your own marbles up to 16 mm diameter)
- Snackbars and Restaurants (separate companies)
Every kid of 3 years or older will receive a free-ride ticket with their entry ticket which is valid for any of the following: Trampoline, Vikingswing and Roundabout
Please follow the age restrictions and safety information for each attraction.
Just like you we would like to keep our ticket prices as low as possible. That’s why we decided to do without professional garbage disposal and do not provide garbage bins. Therefor please take all packaging and trash that you bring into the park back home with you.
Packaging, plastic plates and cuttlery that you received when purchasing food and drinks at the park can be disposed off in the garbage bins right next to each restaurant and snack bar.
We ask all smokers to please not give into their passion on the grass areas and the labyrinth. Smokins is allowed on designated smoking islands and around the restaurant areas Sonnenhof, Waffeloase or Kletterpause. Please dispose of your cigarette butts in the ashtrays.